WTM Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the' Company ') regards the personal information of customers in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act, and the Act on
Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, Personal Information Protection Regulations, and the Personal Information of the Korea Communications Commission We comply with technical and administrative protection measures standards notices. Through the personal information processing policy, the company notifies you of the purpose and method of using the personal
information provided by the customer and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
The following personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date, and if there are additions, deletions, and corrections of changes in accordance with laws and policies, the notice will be announced through the website notice (or individual notice) before the change is implemented.
We process personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will take necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」. ”Processing of personal information” means the collection,
creation, recording, storage, retention, processing, editing, search, printing, correction of personal information , recovery, use, and provision , Public, destroy, and other similar behaviors
-Personal complaints, such as personal identification, counseling, and complaint handling, and notice delivery
-Period of retention of personal information: Until the time required for work. Used for audit and history management
Provision of personal information to third parties
Company handles personal information of the data subject only within the scope specified in Article 1 (for the purpose of processing personal information), and except for the following cases, without the consent of the data subject or special provisions of the law We do not process or provide to a third party beyond the scope of our goal.
• When consent is obtained from the data subject
• When there are special regulations in other laws
• If the information subject or its legal representative is in a state where he cannot express his / her opinion or cannot obtain prior consent due to an unknown address, etc. Occasion
• When personal information is provided in a form that cannot be identified by a specific individual as necessary for statistical purposes and for academic research purposes
• When personal information is used for purposes other than the purpose or it is not provided to a third party, it is not possible to perform the jurisdiction prescribed by other laws.
• Where necessary to provide to foreign governments or international organizations for the implementation of treaties and other international agreements
• When necessary for the investigation of crimes and the filing and maintenance of charges
• When necessary for the court's trial
• When necessary for the execution of prison sentences, protections and protective measures
-As a general rule, Company does not entrust the processing of personal information to others without the user's consent. If there is a need to entrust the processing of personal information in the future,n the person to be entrusted, the contents of the entrusted business, the period of entrustment, and the contents of the entrusted contract (observing laws and regulations related to personal information protection, prohibiting the provision of third parties regarding personal information, and stipulating responsibilities) We will notify you through matters and personal information processing policy. Also, if necessary, we will obtain prior consent.
The information subject can exercise the following privacy-related rights.
• Request to view personal information
• If there is an error, request correction
• Delete request
• Request to stop processing
The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph 1 may be made in writing, by e-mail, FAX, etc. When the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, A.L. Land will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
The exercise of rights pursuant to paragraph (1) may be made through a legal representative of the data subject or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in accordance with Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act. The data subject should not infringe the personal information and privacy of the data subject himself or another person handled by KCTI in violation of customary laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, consultation, and service application.
• Collected items (e-business): name, login ID, password, mobile phone number, email, company name, department, job title, service usage record, access log, service classification, IP address
• Collected items (customer inquiries): name, contact information, email, service usage record, IP address
• How to collect personal information: e-business membership, customer inquiry, online consultation
Destruction of personal information
Company destroys personal information without delay when personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the retention period and achievement of the purpose of processing. Company maintains data when it is necessary for business or logistic service history management.
Measures to secure the safety of personal information
Company is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
• Administrative measures: establishing and implementing internal management plans, regular employee training, etc.
• Technical measures: management of access rights to the database, installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, security program installation
• Physical measures: Control access to data centers
Company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and appoints a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and remedy of data subjects related to personal information processing.
• Personal information protection officer (jeong): oo department ooo manager 02-000-0000
• Personal information protection officer (Part): oo Part ooo Acting 02-000-0000
The information subject can inquire all personal information protection related inquiries, complaints, and damage relief that occurred while using the service (or business) of Clear Company to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge (General Affairs Department). Company will answer and process inquiries from information subjects without delay.
Changes to the Personal Information Processing Policy
Revision Date of Personal Information: 2021. 01. 01